- I shot the role of Jack O'Neill
in the NYU student project, "A Bolt, A Bird." I'll be posting
footage as soon as it becomes available.
- Due to the merger, my SAG membership
has been upgraded to membership in the new, SAG-AFTRA joint union.
- I've been steadily auditioning
with a rash of callbacks in the last two weeks, including projects
in theater, film, and interactive theater
- I've added audio clips from the radio plays I did with Talking Shakespeare (Hamlet, Macbeth and The Merchant of Venice.) Click here to listen via my Demos page.
- I've added a clip from the Swiss project, "Secret Bancaire." Click here to view it.
- Episode 1 of my web series, Halo: Helljumper, has been released. Click here to see the footage (my scene starts immediately and ends at 3:27)
- This month I joined Actors Equity
Association, the union for professional actors in the USA.
- I shot a web series based on the
HALO video game series, where I played the father of the lead
- I did an audio recording of "Hamlet" in
the role of Hamlet, with Talking Shakespare. Hear demos here.
- I did an audio recording of "Macbeth" in
the role of Banquo, with Talking Shakespare. Hear demos here.
- I did an audio recording of "The
Merchant of Venice" in
the role of Antonio, with Talking Shakespare. Hear demos here.
In December I shot my first SAG
commercial for IBM, which enabled me to earn my SAG card.
Click here for news from
2009 & 2010...